Shadow government bigger than you think
Former Deputy Director of the CIA Kevin Shipp said that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and Government Services Agency (GSA) have:
- set up 1,291 secret government agencies
- own and control 1,931 large private corporations including Google
- have security clearances for 4.8 million of its people
- have 854,000 employees with Top Secret clearances
- and have created more than 10,000 secret government sites since the Twin Towers demolition on Sept. 11, 2001.
Shipp is former Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).